BetaFPV Beta95X 2.5" Brushless Whoop Frame
Looking to get the most out of your naked GoPro? Grab this frame, of course the Umma95 kit, grab an FC/ESC, a set of motors, and a Caddx Vista kit, and you'll have the ultimate cinewhoop. This is either for those looking to DIY their cinewhoop for carefully selected components, replacements for a damaged 95x, or even an upgrade for swinging slightly larger props on your 85x electronics (or swapping them out of something else).
This is the same frame that Tommy uses for professional work and from which all modifications are based on.
Upgrade Your 85X
The new 95X frames are compatible with all the parts on your 85X drone.
Pilots could use the original electronic parts and motors on your 85X drones. Only a new frame and some 2.5" props you could experience the great flying experience on a 95X drone.
Besides, if you have a 12A or 20A whoop AIO FC board, just have a try on this new frame.
Our Bullet Points
- Carbon brace reinforcement
- Works with betaFPV's FC/ESC stacks (we suggest the F405 with 16a BL_heli32 ESCs) or the betaFPV AIO (just make sure it's the whoop style)
- Shipped with plastic durable package, protects the package from deformation during the shipping process.
The specification of the Beta95X frame.
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Wheelbase: 100mm
- Motor mounting hole: for 110x motors (like 1105 5000KV motors)
- FC mounting hole: fully compatible with whoop style FC board mounting pattern, 26mm*26mm
- LED holder and antenna holder available
- Weight: 13.3g
The specification of the stiffener brace.
- Material: T700 carbon fiber
- Thickness: 2.5mm
- Suitable for Beta95X frame
- FC / ESC: F4 V2 4S F405 FC and BLHeli_32 16A ESC / 12A Whoop AIO FC board / 20A Whoop AIO FC board
- Motors: 1105 Motors / 1204 Motors / 1106 Motors
- Batteries: 450mAh 4S battery / 450mAh 3S battery
- Props: Gemfan 2540 3-Blade Props
- Canopy: 4K Canopy or Mini Canopy
- 1 * Beta95X Whoop Frame(Black)
- 1 * Stiffener Brace of carbon fiber
- 2 * No-Slip Rubber Pads
1 set of M2*8 Screws (Used to attrach the stiffener brace to the frame)
1 set of M2*6 Screws (Used to attrach the motor to the frame)