NEW INVENTORY IS COMING!!! CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION!
“A balance of size, budget, and fun-factor, that encourages anyone to create awesome HD FPV videos, without risking expensive equipment, breaking laws, or scaring spectators.” – Tommy
Check out www.acrobrat.com for a full story of the how and why the Acrobrat was designed.
This is THE frame that jump started the Micro HD/low cost HD craze.
- A well designed 3” quad that feels and flies like a 5”
- Uses the runcam split mini (or caddx Turtle), that mitigates the jello issues that these HD cams can be prone to.
- All in a package that is fairly durable and not intimidating for the pilot or spectators
- Unibody Main plate = 3mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Side plates (w/adjustable FPV cam placement) = 2mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Battery plate (w/optional top mount FC holes) = 1.5mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Hardware = Stainless Steel
- Frame Dampeners = Custom Poly-urethane
- Motor to Motor (diagonal) = 163mm
- Motor to Motor (front to back/side to side) = 115mm
- Overall Frame size = 141x141mm
- Frame height = 55.5mm
- Dry Frame Weight = 54g
- Motor bolt pattern = 12x12mm
- Motor c-clip hole = 6mm