If you're building an custom cinewhoop, it's going to need an FC/ESC. This happens to be the tried and trusted stack that comes with the Beta95x RTFs. We ordered inventory of these without the rest of the parts, for those of you looking to repair, replace, or custom build. Our's also includes a little something you don't get from anyone else.
INCLUDES VTX WIRING PIGTAIL!
For those of you that want to upgrade your brushless whoop to use a TBS Unify Nano VTX, we have included the VTX wiring pigtail. You're welcome.
After several months of research, the greatest combination of F405 4S Brushless Flight Controller with BLHeli_32 16A ESC has been released which totally supports 4S power with a steady performance. BLHeli_32 16A ESC is customized for Beta85X whoop drone. Meanwhile, Beta85X is the first micro drone with a BLHeli_32 ESC at present.
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC's that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
Know more about BLHeli_32 ESC from Oscarliang's blog.
Check out Joshua Bardwell's video to know every detail of BLHeli_32
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF405 (BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- RX3 and TX3 are with auto inverter, supporting all RX including TBS Micro RX
- TX01 and RX01 ports are available for Frsky F-Port, DSM2/DSMX
- Buzzer solder pads
- Support programable LED like WS2812 etc
- Weight: 4.2g
DIAGRAM FOR F405 4S FC
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- MCU: STM32F051K66
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Weight: 4.4g (7.7g with XT30 cable)
DIAGRAM FOR F405 4S FC
- F405 4S FC board has added extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, which has a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board. Current sensor included.
- BLHeli_32 ESC is soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE FC & ESC
In order to be convenient for the installation and decrease the dislocated PIN mounting, we have added a port for ESC connection. Separate installation, in case the mutural vibration may interfere between FC and ESC.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE FC & LED BOARD
In order to be convenient for the installation, we have added a port for LED board connection.
RECOMMENDED RECEIVER CONNECTION
In order to be convenient for the installation, we have added a port for RX connection. All the ports are available on this board. So that you could connect any receiver you want on the board. For example.
- Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver
- Flysky Receiver
- TBS receiver
- DSMX receiver
Here is the connection diagram with Frsky XM receiver or XM+ receiver
Here is the connection diagram with Flysky receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with Futabe-X-BOSS AC900 receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with TBS Crossfire receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with DSMX FullSpeed receiver.
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- Frame: Beta85X frame
- Motors: 1105 5000KV motors with 1.5mm header pins connector
- Battery: 450mAh 4S battery
- Props: 2" 4-Blades Props
- 1 * F405 4S Brushless Flight Controller
- 1 * 16A BLHeli_32 ESC
- 1 * 4P Cable for RX
- 1 * 3P Cable for LED board
- 4 * M1.4x4mm screws
- 4 * 1.2mm Anti-vibration ruber dampers
People who bought this product, also bought