The amazing and super advanced Radix Flight controller, now shrunk down to a 20x20 layout.
On top of the normal Betaflight OSD, RADIX LI on-screen-display gives you extra features you can't get anywhere else. Proudly show off your pilot and team logo using our logo customizer with just a click of a button. Extra features also include a graphical barometer scale, artificial horizon, gyro spectrograph, RC stick display, 3D OSD support and more!
There are WAY MORE features than customizing your logo on the splash screen. Features you cannot get with the normal Betaflight OSD. You have heard about the graphical features of our OSD. But what exactly are they, and how do I use them? Find out about all the cool features and how to enable them here: HOW TO PIMP YOUR BRAINFPV OSD
RADIX LI can be used with any 4-in-1 ESC on the market. It comes with cables and connectors to easily make your own wiring harness. To make things even easier, we have a RADIX LI & Spedix IS25 4-in-1 combo that is truly plug-and-play.
Compared to the Radix, the Radix LI Is:
(duh): 20mm hole spacing, 26.5mm x 26.5mm outside dimensions.
HAS 5V REGULATOR
Can be powered directly from a 3S - 6S LiPo battery (500mA BEC built-in)
You can attach a GPS to it if you want to know how high you are
NO MICRO SD SLOT
Who needs a blackbox if you can use the custom BrainFPV OSD spectrograph for tuning?
NO ANALOG RSSI INPUT
Using RSSI or LQ over an RC channel is more common and more accurate anyways.
SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE
It is just cuter. Nothing more to say.
- Processor: STM32F446RET6, Coretx-M4, 32bit, 180MHz, 128kB RAM, 512kB Flash.
- IMU: Bosch Sensortec BMI160 running at 3.2kHz, connected using SPI.
- OSD: Full-graphic, PAL/NTSC auto detect, adjustable black and white levels. Full Betaflight OSD support with extra graphical features. Support for side-by-side 3D when used with a 3D FPV camera.
- Motor Outputs: 6 outputs with full DSHOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for the receiver. The receiver is powered from USB for easy and safe setup.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 4 full serial ports (UARTs). UART3 and UART6 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry. Inverters are automatically enabled/disabled for maximum flexibility.
- RGB LEDs: Dedicated RGB LED output.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing (VBAT), current input (3.3V max).
- Power: 3S - 6S (7.5V - 26V), 500mA BEC
- Dimensions: 26.5mm x 26.5mm, 20mm hole spacing. 4.1mm holes for Anti-vibration grommets for M3 screws.
- Weight: 4g
- 1x RADIX LI 20x20 Flight Controller
- 4x Silicone Anti-Vibration Grommets
- 1x BrainFPV 4-in-1 ESC Cable Kit (make your own connector)
Click here to get the manual for this FC.